Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lists

Things I Love:
1. Moths
2. Snow covered woods
3. Lampposts
4. The smell of laundry
5. Summer night noises
6. Ghetto names
7. The sound of water pipes
8. Foreign accents
9. Ambiguity
10. Peaches (but not to eat)

Things I Hate:
1. FAUCETS!!!
2. Slow moving people
3. Misuse of the word "done"
4. My skin
5. Consistency of most foods
6. Small people with bad attitudes
7. Morning showers
8. Kids with wheels on their shoes
9. Cliches
10. FEET

"Would you like some Scottish File with your tea, Mr. Jombey?"
"No, dear me, I have had enough."
"Oh, but won't you stay for dinner?"
"When I say 'I have had enough' I do not only refer to the state of my hunger, but to the state of your presence."
"We will have Jerry Cream and it will be grand."
"We'll make a time of it."
Jill, I am treated like the Amish kid,
But don't worry, I have more
Self Respect than that.




No comments:

Post a Comment