Monday, February 9, 2009

i am a dumbass.

i am not a morning person.
i missed my ride, so now i have to go to school at the same time as the normal children, who do not go to school at obscene early-hours. and my hair is grosser than usual, so now i really just do not want to go to school.
but i've opted out of school twice recently, already. so that means i have to go.
i don't like being yelled at by four people at 6:45 am.
i don't like mornings.
i don't like my gross hair.
days always seem shorter though, when I go to school at the normal time.
at least it's already light out!! usually, i go to school in the dark.
and i'm sure this is going to be "all my fault".
i am just not having a very good morning.
i bet that this week is going to suck.
i don't have the pictures for the poster done,
and i can't find the CDs i burned for sean,
and i'm lazy and irresponsible,
and i don't even know if i had homework, let alone what it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment