Thursday, March 26, 2009

photopuke.

seeing as sean is currently orgasming over efterklang,
(and chances are, when we see them tomorrow,
we'll be the only people there,
there will be more people in the band than in the audience,
i will fall asleep, and sean will just jizz himself
over and over and over again
from how orgasmic the show will be,
stopping only to wake me up when i start drooling on him...)
we won't get anything that isn't
multi-coloured efterklang-flavoured vomit
out of him for the next 24 hours,
so i figure my post has to be somewhat coherent.

i have lovely picchas for youuuuuu allllll:



those are two of my favorite shots
from a shoot sean & i did with joyce
last week.
i also thought it would be fun
to post some pictures of bathroom graffiti,
which is one of those things that fascinates me.



i'm sure i'll have more photopuke tomorrow.

sometimes...i wonder if i'm a sympathetic character,
or...if everyone hates me.
what a strange predicament to be in.
i don't even know if i'm the hero or the villain here.
i try not to hate anyone, because i'm always
trying to imagine myself as the other person.
i just do it for fun, not because i'm trying
deliberately
to be "empathetic" or anything.
i just like to imagine what things would be like for anyone.
so it's hard for me to hate people.
i only hate people who are boring,
because it's no fun to imagine what it'd be like to be them.

here's two more pictures:


tea.

now while this is becoming the longest post ever,
let me say something about tea.
i love tea. i drink it a lot.
i have an epic tea set from japan.
one of my favorite dishes to make is a salmon cooked in white tea,
which is really expensive,
because i'll only buy the best salmon from whole foods.
white tea and salmon are both really good for your skin,
and i have terrible skin, so it can use all the help it can get.
anyway, i ended up in a mysterious small room today
after school
with all small collection of people
who were having a sort of tea party.
this is typical behaviour on my part,
because when i am i not just wandering into
random situations?
(of course, i imagine sean michael was not expecting me to be there,
but me and expectations rarely go together.)
the post is sooooooooo long.
i guess it's okay to have a long post very occasionally.
i'm very talkative today,
because i'm less depressed than usual.

...let's see how long that lasts,
lovely creature.

i...can't stop...this post must be longer!!!!!!!

this is the love of my life:


i will be done now
at the onset of misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment