Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pantry Fanfiction

"Attention my loyal subjects,
I feel it is my duty as your princess to address some of the latest issues that have become apparent and to perhaps assuage your fears about our current situation. As you all know, our world has been disappearing; the once tall mountains have sunk into the ocean, leaving our land a murky swamp. I was hoping the addition of blueberries would liven the otherwise dull landscape, but they were too overpowering and they turned our white sea purple and tart. All the while, an unknown force erodes the land, and once it is gone, I fear it will devour the ocean as well. However, you mustn't fear, my people, for when you are called up with the mountains and the sea, our bodies will become one body, and we will serve one mind."

~Princess Laerec to the People

So what have we learned? Never keep all your eggs in one basket. Because if you do, your brother will knock them out and win the egg hunt.

Great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment