Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Not So Negative

I love looking at old stuff. I was such a weirdo when I was younger.

The evolution of my comics: (sorry about the crappy quality)

First, there were the nonsensical comics about either the world inside of a ghost's mouth (???), or the adventures of people who lived in a shoe... submarine.

Then came the stick figure drawings, which I actually gave a plot to. These didn't make much more sense (see Samara congo-line above). I once started a comic about a boy and his dog, but the dog was a spy for the Chinese government who were using Michael Jackson as an assassin, but it was all a cover-up for their giant robot army. However, the robots made their own super robot, and it destroyed the world. This went on for literally a hundred pages.

Then they got political. Ahh...catholic school...

I finally broke free of my stick figures with the debut of my comic about... the adventures of people too stubborn to die in the apocalypse. Actually, I think this one made the least sense out of any of them.

Then my drawings started to resemble actual people... kinda. Well hey, they got better. That's what counts.

Now we have the drawings I do today!

Look Jill, it's lighthearted. I try.

No comments:

Post a Comment