Thursday, May 7, 2009

Pitter Patter

Last night I had a dream where I was getting reading for school.
Then I woke up.
Then I got ready for school.
I was late for school.
I got a "pink slip."

I have to relate a man with the power
to turn chicken to gold
to calculus by Friday.

The water backed up in the bathtub when I was taking a shower tonight.
There was a creature swimming around in the murky water,
I could see its shadow.
Sometimes it brushed against my leg.
After I turned off the water, it swam back down the drain.

There is a thunderstorm going on outside right now.
I can hear the pitter patter of rain on my window.
It has been raining continuously for eight days.
I would like to see the sun.

Remember how I said I hated obnoxious
self photography?
This is what I meant:

But you have to understand,
if there was ANYONE else who would let me take their picture,
I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment