Sunday, May 3, 2009

"I Just Blacked-Out! That Was Awesome!"


I don't really know what to say about Friday.
I can't tell you everything that was going on in my head that day.
The whole thing was like a dream, really, passing by on the other side of a foggy window.


I wasn't really paying any attention to where I was, what I was doing, or who I was with.
I was too preoccupied with my own dilemmas.
Things where happening all day you know, whether you noticed or not.

However, you did know the end result:
a bus ride home of moping and Pedro the Lion.


It's funny how whenever I get upset, people always think it is because of them.
My own misery just causes the unhappiness of those around me.
People are so self centered. I never let the people who truly make me upset see that they've done.


Do you want to know why I didn't push you off the seat when you fell asleep in my lap?
Well let's just say I know how it feels.
Whether it was intentional or not, I was going to let you do whatever you wanted.
I have always pushed those few people off of the seat, and now I'm lying on the floor.
I can't complain now.

Somehow, seeing Natasha Khan and all those people in the basement helped me to wake from that delirium.
I have hope again, and I don't know why I didn't see it before.

I can't believe that was just one day.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment