Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Onto Transmigration!

I love:
These little shorts I'm wearing. It's like not having any pants, but being able to walk around the house.

I hate:
"FML."
Just because people read some made-up stories on some unfunny website, they think that every little thing that goes wrong in their life constitutes the declaration of "FML!"
Having to choose between a vacation in Paris or Rome does not deserve "FML."
Having a test tomorrow does not deserve "FML."
Having to wait a month for your parents to buy you a new car does not deserve "FML."
So please, stop filling my news feed with your constant bitching.
Make a blog that no one reads instead. ;)

"Both my parents died in a murder/suicide, so now I'm being sent to live with my uncle who secretly molested me as a child. FML!"

"I look like this? FML!"

No comments:

Post a Comment