Thursday, May 21, 2009

And He Bathed In Her Lacquer

Let's play!
Roller Roller!
"Interesting, I've never seen a story where they don't all die at the end."
"Does this mean it goes on? They have a future beyond the end?"
"Death is a period, a conclusion. It's closure. But this..."
"There is no 'happily ever after.' That's not an end."
"When they all die there's no hope of continuation, right? No terrible sequels."
"Truth in that. Yes, truth in that indeed. But my characters are going to start living."
Away with illusions I say, it's too late at this point. Why hold on to something that was never there? Right??
Roller Roller!
Her voice rose in the sky and there was a CRASH and she exploded into a hundred shes and they came CRASHing all around, all yelling echos.

Here I am looking saddly uninterested. They did, however, give me $50 for being a SUPER GENIUS! Oh how terrible this is... yes how terrible this is... this is.

No comments:

Post a Comment