Wednesday, April 8, 2009

No Escape

Tonight Lacey, Evan, and I went to the Warehouse.
The full moon lit our long trek through the forest.


The place itself was a maze of tiny rooms, each covered in over 50 years of graffiti.



Sit Here


No Escape
Make War
,
Not Love




Die Alone




Death Toll: 14

Then, in order to continue our journey, we had to climb a ladder to the roof of the warehouse. This was difficult for me, seeing as I have nightmares about ladders. I don't trust them. I don't like them!


There was no light, so I had to grip the flashlight in my teeth in order to see.


Government Ties Government Lies


The Rape Table



Fear is an Illusion

Then Evan left, so Lacey and I ran deeper into the woods to frolic.



I think I'm over my fear of ladders.

No comments:

Post a Comment