Thursday, March 19, 2009

Energy, Confusion, Mirrored Distortion

I've been feeling a bit distracted lately.
What with all the excitement and all.
But a glance out my window reminds me,
and that thrilling pain returns.
To be human.
worship.
worship.
worship.

I'm feeling
distorted.

The faces you give me at lunch
are like the pipers on the beach.
Hashish.
I fill my world with distractions, but spring
spring
dear god
is almost here. It just makes it worse!!!
SPRING INTO ACTION!
EVERYTHING!

Excuse me, my syntax is faltering.

Sidenote:
Caesar had to go to the vet. I feel bad betraying his trust,
luring him in with treats and sweet words.
He does not like going to the vet.

His paws left streaks of moisture on the counter when they pulled him back.


But it is nothing.
Snoopers is getting her leg amputated.

No comments:

Post a Comment